PSUT Stakeholders Meeting
Event Date: Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 14:00 to 16:00
Events Venue: Princess Sumaya University for Technology, Amman, Jordan
A stakeholders Meeting was held at Princess Sumaya University for Technology on 30.October.2014. Prof. Walid Salmeh started the meeting welcoming the attendees and gave an introduction about MEDAWEL Project. He discussed the objectives of the projects and what it aims to achieve for students. He also talked about the cooperation between PSUT and EU partners in MEDAWEL Projects and the benefits that PSUT has harvested by throughout this collaboration. He also talked about the pressing need to improve our student services departments starting with how we can solve students’ problems. Dr. Walid Salameh then opened the floor for students to share their feed back on the exisiting student services and what they recomend to improve them.
The purpose of the meeting was to:
- Evaluate student services at PSUT, and discuss innovative methods to improve them.
- Raising the employability rates among graduate students and provide good opportunities for undergraduate students during their studying for developing their skills to meet the demands and needs of the Job-Market.
- Improve our documents publicity.
- Raise awareness about the project.
- Encourage students to communicate with management and share their needs and request with them.
- Encourage Students to take part in the process of modernizing the student services by sharing their opinions and suggestions with each other, academic staff and management to elevate the existing services to become an elite group of services that meets their needs and satisfaction.